The 9th installment in the New York Times best-selling A TWISTED TALE series asks: What if Cinderella never tried on the glass slipper?
Unable to prove that she’s the missing princess, and unable to bear life under Lady Tremaine any longer, Cinderella attempts a fresh start, looking for work at the palace as a seamstress. But when the Grand Duke appoints her to serve under the king’s visiting sister, Cinderella becomes witness to a grand conspiracy to take the king—and the prince—out of power, as well as a longstanding prejudice against fairies, including Cinderella’s own Fairy Godmother. Faced with questions of love and loyalty to the kingdom, Cinderella must find a way to stop the villains of past and present . . . before it’s too late.
For more twisted adventures, try the other books in the A TWISTED TALE series:
- A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
- Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell
- As Old As Time by Liz Braswell
- Reflection by Elizabeth Lim
- Part of Your World by Liz Braswell
- Mirror, Mirror by Jen Calonita
- Conceal, Don’t Feel by Jen Calonita
- Straight On Till Morning by Liz Braswell
- Unbirthday by Liz Braswell
- Go the Distance by Jen Calonita
- What Once Was Mine by Liz Braswell