RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE ORDERED BOOK(S) OR PUBLICATION(S):
- For Credit Card Payment (CCP) Customers, if the Customer did not receive the ordered book or publication at the delivery date committed by CBB plus one working day, then the Customer has the right of a full refund for the purchased amount as per the rules and regulations listed below.
- For Cash on Delivery (COD) Customers, if the Customer did not receive the ordered book or publication at the delivery date committed by CBB plus one working day, then the Customer has the right to cancel the order at no cost to the Customer through a cancellation note to CBB. (NEED TO DEVELOP A CANCELLATION NOTE IN THE WEBSITE) If this cancellation note is not provided by the Customer to CBB, then it is understood that the order is not cancelled and CBB will proceed with sending the books or publications to the Customer.
- For all Customers, if the Customer did not receive the right books or publications as ordered, then the Customer has the right to request CBB to replace those items completely within 2 working days without adding any extra shipping and handling charges OR cancel the whole order and apply the refund policy listed below.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PURCHASED BOOK(S) OR PUBLICATION(S):
- When returning the purchased books or publications, they must be in the same condition as when they were purchased. This means/includes but is not limited to NO: visible damage, writing or marks, highlighting and no odor. Books purchased in shrink-wrap must still be in original wrapping.
- Requests for full refunds (excluding shipping and handling charges) must be made within 2 days from the receipt of the books or publication and signing the acknowledgment of receipt on the Invoice. After the deadline, no refund shall be accepted. A 10% from the invoiced cost shall be deducted from the refunded amount for administrative charges.
- No refunds without the original receipt. Also shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded except for erroneous orders by CBB.
- Cash on Delivery purchases are refunded as cash to be collected from CBB office OR deposited in the Customer’s Bank Account inside the Arab Republic of Egypt within 3 working days based on Customer’s discretion.
- Credit card purchases are refunded as credit back to the original charge card account. The credit back will take 4 business days to process.
- Purchases made by personal cheques must wait 10 business days before a refund can be issued.