Explore Kerby Rosanes’s intricate and vibrant world in this striking jigsaw puzzle. Piece together shape-shifting creatures as they morph into a magnificent tiger in the night, featured in his bestselling book, Animorphia.
The surreal and whimsical wonderland of renowned manga and Pop Surrealism artist Camilla d'Errico comes to brilliant life in this 1000 piece puzzle.
This puzzle features d'Errico's signature style, bringing fan favorite painting "Hydie" to life with vivid texture and color. Connect 1000 sturdy, premium-quality puzzle pieces to complete an 20 x 27-inch work of d'Errico's Pop Surrealist art. This jigsaw will delight a wide range of puzzlers and manga lovers looking to get offline and into a soothing groove.
Murder Most Puzzling is a gorgeous and witty book that invites readers to play detective and solve a series of absorbing, murder-mystery-themed puzzles.
Readers are cast as the faithful sidekick to amateur sleuth Medea Thorne in order to solve 20 puzzling cases.
Meet a cast of colorful characters—from ghost hunter extraordinaire Augustin Artaud, to Leonard Fanshawe, a competitor in the Annual Perfect Pickled Foods Festival.
• A witty riff on the classic whodunit that brings out everyone's inner detective
• Each mystery is sumptuously illustrated.
• The mysteries require different deductive tactics, making them a good brain exercise
A body in the topiary garden, a death at a clairvoyants' convention, and the mysterious accident of the boating lake—prepare for a whirlwind adventure, laced with humor and a dash of the macabre.
This book will delight fans of Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Edward Gorey.
• This is a collection of darkly humorous puzzles.
• Features a clever die-cut cover, and illustrated in a gorgeous gothic style by Stephanie von Reiswitz
• Perfect gift for Edward Gorey fans, mystery buffs, puzzle addicts, and fans of true crime podcasts and TV shows
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Gashlycrumb by Edward Gorey, File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents by Lemony Snicket, and The Composer Is Dead by Lemony Snicket.
This colorfully illustrated 500-piece puzzle features 15 trailblazing women of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics and is a perfect gift for budding feminists and science lovers. A unique 18 x 24-inch-inch poster is included for referencing the design while working on the puzzle.
Based on the New York Times bestselling book Women in Science, this brightly colored 500-piece puzzle celebrates 15 groundbreaking female scientists and is perfect for the whole family.